Saturday, April 5, 2014

60 seconds Interview with Langston Hues

Langston Hues is here in Sydney to do his project Modest Street Fashion. He has been traveling around the world to capture modest fashion globally. I am so honored to be part of this project and I use this opportunity to have a chat with a man himself to talk more about him.

W: Hi Langston how are you? Welcome to Sydney, Australia!
L: Hey, I am pretty good! it's my pleasure

W: How are you finding it here?
L: It's amazing! the weather is great, usually if I go to a place that has a warm weather, it  captures me right away.

W: Thank you so much for providing your busy time to have this interview
L: No problem

W: So I call this interview "60 seconds interview with Langston Hues"  and lets start it with the first question!
L: ok!

W: What motivates you to do this project?
L: I had a lot of bloggers who has been reached out to me to photograph with them and of course now currently more. And then I noticed here something that occurring here, something that I never see before and I believe a lot of people haven't see this before, and I figured I captured that so I have this project one third fashion, one third documentary and one third photography.

W: Awesome! what is your favorite movie, book or TV Show?
L: My favorite TV Show is Seinfield.

W: Something that many people don't know about me is...?
L: That my middle name is Sheldon
W: Really? 
L: Yes, why?
W: Reminds me of Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory TV Show"
L: lol

W: If money were not object, what would you like to achieve?
L: I would like to do documentaries all around the world

W: What would you like to learn if you have given chance to learn instantly?
L : Many languages

W: What was your childhood early career aspiration?
L: It was actually become a Basketball Player
W: oooh that would be cool...
L: Yeah, but it just didn't cut with the high and everything
W: I am sure you would be a very good player!

W: what is the biggest misconception about your career now?
L : I think maybe a lot of people don't know and understand the sort of depth that I have with photographing the Muslim Community, they maybe do not know that I am Muslim so they may be do not understand the sort of legality of the opposite gender etc etc and also their perception of lack experience in the Muslim Community. 

W: Thank you so much once again!
L: No problem at all








No comments:

Post a Comment