Thursday, November 8, 2012

Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 : My Outfit








Sooooo excited got invitation to attend Jakarta Fashion Week 2013. The outfit that i wore for JFW 2013 was Ruffle Skirt (Unbranded) and Crop Flower Top by me (u can get it on my collection) :). the outfit for JFW this year i designed very simple but elegant. i wanna have simplicity as well as elegant on it. and i put Long brooches for my hijab to give a very elegant design on it. i didn't go there alone. i'm with my bestfriend Tasha. she was my roommate as well as my closest friend that i'm having right now. it's been long time after i moved out to Australia i never met her, so this is a good opportunity to meet her. :)

Sooo happy meeting my favourite designers. loooots of Inspirations as well as most of the collections was BRAVE. i called it brave because you and i would never expected Muslim Fashion Industry will have a very sophisticated design like that. can't wait to see all the photos??? hehehehe be patience coz i'll keep u updated as soon as possible on my blog... so stay tune!!!

Style & Design : W by Wi2d
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment